We have recently gone live with SAP S/4 HANA for our ERP solution. Being a new company, we can shape our new ERP solution to facilitate our business by implementing best practices and providing a key foundation to our growing company. Bring your skills and talents to Elanco and our ERP team, where you will have the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of animals and people around the globe.
SAP R2R Technical Analyst is an important position in the ERP team where you will have the opportunity to partner with key stakeholders, architects, AMS providers and ensure timely delivery of compliant quality solutions in area of Record to Report processes.
The primary purpose of this job is to deliver enhancements, system fixes in SAP (RICEFW) in partnership with our AMS providers by managing the releases in area of Record to Report processes.
- Responsible for overall release management in SAP related to Record to Report processes including but not limited to corporate finance and accounting, tax, treasury, financial planning, and reporting.
- Work with business stakeholders, architects, implementation partners and AMS providers to enable business outcomes and ensure optimal functionality of SAP.
- Provide technical guidance and effort estimates on new solutions to optimize business expansion, ensure they are well documented and simple to understand.
- Provide support for ongoing operations and identify opportunities to improve processes.
- Responsible for change management communication, accountable for user acceptance tests and documentation prior to going live, and post go-live production support handover.
- Ensure adherence to global SAP design and architecture and participate in architecture review boards as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring all changes/enhancements meet required quality and compliance requirements (GxP, SOX)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Informatics or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing and configuring solutions (RICEFW) in area of Record to Report using SAP FI/CO.
- Good understanding in the following areas: Enterprise Structure set-up, General Ledger Accounting, Cost Accounting, Asset Accounting, Electronic Bank statement processing, Financial Planning and Consolidation Accounting.
- Knowledge in integrations technologies using SAP PO, SAP CPI, and experience in working with Solution manager and ServiceNow for release management.
- Good understanding of integration with other SAP modules like Materials Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), and Sales and Distribution (SD).
- Experience in development/configuration/solution evaluation/validation and deployment
- Good analytical and communication skills; ability to communicate effectively both verbally and with written communications.
- Ability to listen, hear, and translate complex business requirements in simple easy to understand language.
- Capable of managing multiple projects and competing requirements with good time management skills.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal Health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this position.
- Good understanding of business processes in the Life sciences/Pharmaceutical domain and compliance with GxP.
- Knowledge in: SOX, SAP BPC, Blackline, SAP Contract and Lease management, SAP Multi-Bank Connectivity.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status