If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work at Corteva Agriscience! Corteva has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Coordinator in Tipton, IN. The Sales Support Coordinator will serve as the liaison for all supply chain, customer service, and support-related services to customers, sales representatives, dealers, and field sales personnel within an assigned area. Serve as a credit customer service representative, responding and resolving questions regarding program and processing questions, and quoting accurate payoff amounts.
Responsibilities: How will you help us grow? It matters to us and it matters to you!
- Provide high-level customer service on product supply support utilizing a “coaching culture” to an assigned area at the Sales Provider level on deadlines, supply information, product reductions, and pull-backs
- Main contact on all supply-related topics to the field sales in the assigned area.
- Proactively communicate on supply chain topics and successfully integrate changes with field sales.
- Performs tasks necessary to complete all designated sales support activities and maintains detailed knowledge of all sales programs to ensure timely and efficient customer service.
- Lead and analyze logistic support to move and utilize shipped products within the assigned geography to meet the demands of the area/business unit.
- Plan and logistically coordinate deliveries to meet customer demands.
- Coach Sales Reps on utilizing inventory to minimize product returns.
- Actively work and support internal teammates to ensure a high level of performance across the entire Supply Chain Team while sharing ongoing process improvements.
Requirements: What expertise have you grown?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, preferred, Associates degree in business or related field with relevant experience can be substituted.
- Two to three (2-3) years experience in agriculture, Supply Chain and Logistics, and/or customer service that includes high-level leadership skills
- Ability to learn specific product knowledge as it relates to the support of the Sales and customers.
- Strong computational skills including PC experience with multiple software applications: Excel, Word, ACCESS, PowerPoint, SAP.
- Strong organizational skills including demonstrated ability to effectively organize and prioritize workload and manage in a multi-task environment.
- Strong communication skills (including telephone, e-mail, and presentations skills) and ability to communicate accurate information.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of people with the ability to analyze and solve problems in an empowered, self-directed/managed work environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize process improvement opportunities and effectively communicate, implement change.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Corteva Agriscience products, sales programs, and sales systems
Benefits: What Corteva Agriscience offers:
- Competitive health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Company bonus plan
- 401k company match.
- 4 weeks paid time off to start.
- 9 paid holidays
- Work-life balance
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact, and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated. If you require a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.