About Traction Ag:
Traction was established in March 2020 as an independent agricultural technology company that is both team and farmer owned. Over the past 25+ years, the leadership team has delivered technology to thousands of farmers and agronomy service providers around the globe.
Traction Ag has a dynamic and growing team that works on the cutting edge of agtech. This team thrives on creativity, collaboration and problem-solving; creating solutions that make a difference in the lives of farmers.
Traction solutions for accounting, operations and agronomy will transform the business of ag data management. We have recently raised significant additional capital from a large ag-focused private family office and are looking to expand rapidly.
What you will do:
Positively engage with farmers to deliver sales and implementation.
Have fun and enjoy a fast paced job with autonomy and opportunity.
The company is focused on customer success. You will be dedicated to responding to / contacting existing leads and Identifying new opportunities.
- Answer incoming calls and deliver a great customer experience
- Reach out to existing and new contacts
- Profile the farmer as a good fit for the application, communicate the value and ultimately sell the solution to them.
- Become a trusted advisor to the farmer; you remain their account manager.
- Be accountable for grower revenue targets
- Record all activity and build a deal pipeline; applying force to the flywheel
- Think strategically and make recommendations to leadership on innovative ways to further enhance business results;
- Travel potentially 20% of the time
Who You Are: Ambitious, honest individual who wants to be part of an exciting team. You have some experience or familiarity with agriculture. Enthusiasm for communicating the value of technology for business management and agronomy while delivering a solution which is a core component of our customer’s success.
What you bring:
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree related to Agriculture
- Ideally some relevant agriculture experience: finance, technology, sales.
- Ability to quickly build relationships and influence customer behavior.
- Enthusiasm to be successful and potentially grow this role to future team leadership.
What you get:
- Flexible work time: home/office/travel (no more than 20%)
- Health Insurance
- Company pays 100% of Employee
- Employee pays for family (pre-tax payroll deduction
- Company matches 100% of employee contributions up to 4% of salary
- Paid Time Off
- Initially 10 days, after one year; 15 days of paid time-off per year
- Paid Holidays
- 6 – Typical Days – Christmas/New Year/Memorial/Independence/Etc
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus Opportunities