- Provides a key leadership role for distributor representatives within their assigned geography.
- Responsible for product placement with targeted accounts in assigned geographical area.
- Responsible for completing a territory business plan with key essential wins identified as part of the plan. Executing the plan as the year progresses will be expected.
- Territory representative will complete all set objectives, achieve sales goals while operating within an assigned expense budget.
- Key liaison with local veterinary associations coordinating efforts surrounding the state VMA meetings.
- Representative will be responsible for setting up and executing launch meetings in conjunction with veterinary services in support of each product launch.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 2 years experience in companion animal veterinary pharmaceutical sales or equivalent selling experience in a competitive selling environment or previous Elanco intern
- Valid driving license
- Successful candidates needs to reside within the territory (Columbus West, OH
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Ability to influence without authority
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to convey messages and motivate various audiences.
- Ability to make decisions within the context of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Strategic thinking
- Strong Planning and Execution Skills
- In-depth knowledge of companion animal veterinary products.
- In-depth knowledge of the Companion Animal Market and products available
- Advanced degree in business