- Provides a key leadership role for distributor representatives within their assigned geography.
- Responsible for product placement with targeted accounts in assigned geographical area.
- Responsible for completing a territory business plan with key essential wins identified as part of the plan. Executing the plan as the year progresses will be expected.
- Territory representative will complete all set business objectives and achieve sales goals while operating within an assigned expense budget.
- Serve as key liaison with local veterinary associations coordinating efforts surrounding the state VMA meetings.
- Representative will be responsible for setting up and executing launch meetings in conjunction with veterinary consultants in support of each product launch.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of Experience in companion animal veterinary pharmaceutical sales, equivalent selling experience in a competitive selling environment, applicable work experience, or previous Elanco intern experience required,
- Valid driving license
- Qualified candidates must reside in the assigned territory or be willing to relocate without company assistance
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Ability to influence without authority
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to convey messages and motivate various audiences.
- Ability to make decisions within the context of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Strategic thinking
- Strong Planning and Execution Skills
- In-depth knowledge of pet health veterinary products.
- In-depth knowledge of the pet health market and products available
- Advanced degree in business
- Travel Percentage: 10-25%
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status