If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work at Corteva Agriscience! Corteva has an exciting opportunity for Sales Agronomist serving in NE Arkansas in counties surround and including Phillips County Arkansas. If you have a passion for providing solutions to customers and supporting a high-performing team, this is a great opportunity for you- Apply Now!
This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the appropriate within the geography listed above. If hired, you may be required to travel as necessary to support business activities.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Deliver on annual sales targets for Pioneer Corn, Soybean, and PhytoGen Cottonseed brands within the territory.
- Develop strong relationships (agronomic focus) with grower customers with a focus on the top operations in the territory.
- Collaborate successfully with the Retail Manager to build and execute territory sales/action plans
- Successfully deploy all Corteva grower programs and provide a high level of service for large grower customers and prospects to drive sales results and ensure accurate/timely grower program credits/payments.
- Utilize on-farm expertise and focus to help drive increased cross-selling opportunities with other Corteva products (crop protection, digital, precision ag, etc.)
- Assist in grower database establishment and management with a focus on acres currently not planted to Corteva seed brands
- Work closely with the District Field Agronomist to help coordinate plot work (Innovation, product knowledge, systems trials) and associated field days with customers.
- Leverage relationships and crop expertise of agronomy team help close sales on large growers, customers, and prospects.
- Work closely with Retail Manager to support the retail business planning process to drive focus on key products, grower customers, and prospects to ensure alignment within the territory.
- Work closely with Sales Effectiveness Manager to develop an annual large targeting and tracking strategy for large grower customers and prospects in the territory.
What expertise have you grown?
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred. A Master’s Degree in Agronomy or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Three to Five (3-5) years agronomy experience and proven abilities.
- Must be able to sell, negotiate, and influence!
- Precision Ag, UAV, and crop production knowledge is preferred
- Understand the key Crop Protection product offerings in the Territory
- Understand changing market dynamics (forecasting, product/marketing input) and build a network of large growers to drive increased farm-gate demand within the territory.
- Ability to pass a driving record background check
Corteva offers a very comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive health, vision, and dental insurance
- Sales incentive bonus plan
- 100% 401k company match
- 4 weeks paid time off to start
- 9 paid holidays
- Company provided cell phone, laptop, vehicle, and business expense account
- Work-life balance – a varied mix of working from a home office and spending time out in the field
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact, and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!