What Do We Expect from You?
The Retail Product Agronomist (RPA) role is responsible for connecting with, training, team-selling, and portfolio planning with retailer sellers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Product training and support in-person with a retail seller working through all forms of in-person and various media.
- Leverage and promote the portfolio and support the process and instill knowledge in sellers by doing.
- Maintain sellers focused on planning their efforts where they can drive the business forward.
- Driving retail seller’s ability to demonstrate product value is the most important priority of this role.
- Core responsibility is plot strategy, agronomy meetings, in-field teaching, in-season, and summer training combined with providing the right support materials regarding Brevant products to key retail sellers.
- Create product confidence and drive demand toward planned products.
What expertise have you grown?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years agronomy experience and proven abilities.
- Must be able to sell, negotiate, and influence.
- Understanding of Agronomy and crop production practices
- Understand the key Crop Protection product offerings in the Territory.
- Understand changing market dynamics (forecasting, product/marketing input) and build a network of large growers to drive increased farm-gate demand within the territory.
- Ability to pass a driving record background check.
- Keep in mind, equivalent amounts of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the above requirements
Corteva offers a very comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Sales incentive bonus plan.
- 401k plan.
- 4 weeks paid time off to start.
- 9 paid holidays.
- Company provided cell phone, laptop, vehicle, and business expense account.
- Work-life balance – a varied mix of working from a home office and spending time out in the field.
Ready to make an impact while growing your perspectives and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Corteva Agriscience ™ serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.