At Elanco (NYCE: ELAN) – it all starts with animals!
As a global leader in animal health, we are dedicated to innovating and delivering products and services to prevent and treat disease in farm animals and pets. We’re driven by our vision of ‘Food and Companionship Enriching Life’ and our approach to sustainability – the Elanco Healthy Purpose™ – to advance the health of animals, people, the planet and our enterprise.
At Elanco, we pride ourselves on fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that diversity is the driving force behind innovation, creativity, and overall business success. Here, you’ll be part of a company that values and champions new ways of thinking, work with dynamic individuals, and acquire new skills and experiences that will propel your career to new heights.
Making animals’ lives better makes life better – join our team today!
Your Role: Retail Pet Health – Key Account Management
As a Retail Key Account Management Intern, you will be part of the Retail team to deliver a US Pet Health retail sales project.
- Manage regular check-ins and reporting/presenting to executive-level leadership
- Understand the needs and goals of various key accounts
- Provide recommendations on process improvements
- Work within cross-functional teams to implement a solution for how the retailer(s) can stay competitive in the marketplace
What You Need to Succeed (minimum qualifications):
- Education: Currently enrolled in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business, Analytics, MBA preferred
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel experience
- Highly self-motivated and driven leadership
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications):
- Have an interest in wanting to make a difference, pets, sustainability, veterinary medicine, or pharmaceutical sales
- Ability to think strategically and make decisions within the context of uncertainty
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work exceptionally well independently and with minimal supervision
- Travel: TBD
- Location: Global Elanco Headquarters – Greenfield, IN – Hybrid Work Environment
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Elanco we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive work environment. If you think you might be a good fit for a role but don’t necessarily meet every requirement, we encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this role or other roles!
Our Internship Program
Our internship program is designed to provide students with experiences! Internships are project based and comprised of business-critical needs. All interns have the opportunity to significantly impact Elanco’s success over the summer and kickstart a career that counts.
- Internship Dates: May 20th – August 9th (12 Weeks)
- Competitive salary: $19-$37/hour (dependent upon major and year in school) Networking events
- Assigned mentors
- Professional development opportunities
- Optional all-inclusive housing for $150 per week
- Full time roles or additional internships for interns with outstanding performance
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.