Sales and relationship role responsible for establishing new accounts and maintaining and servicing existing accounts. This position applies strong knowledge of industry, products and services offered, market trends, rules and regulations, gross profit, and pricing to make recommendations to customers, meet established sales/deal goals, and gain new accounts.
- Create plans for and execute on lead generation – locate, evaluate and recruit potential customers/clients.
- Serve customers; introduce new product/service offerings; address inquiries and resolve issues; manage deal details, credit and payment terms.
- Establish and achieve gross profit goals for the business which are consistent with growth and target/threshold objectives
- Coordinate with internal departments in all activities surrounding the transfer or execution of goods/services/products, ensure that appropriate instructions, documentation, and regulatory standards are present.
- Participate in marketing and trade activities as needed
- Manage administrative requirements of the position. Maintain data and resources that will serve to empower the incumbent, as well as to inform the department through reporting or sharing of information.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Is developing an understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market or account needs.
- Complexity is moderate (territory/assigned accounts, products/services sales or account management process)
- Has moderate authority and opportunity to set and negotiate product and/or service terms
- Is beginning to plan own territory or account approach and monitor resources
- Working toward applicable licenses specific to assigned industry
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-5 years’ relevant experience required (10+ years of experience preferred)
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to drive for the company according to the Company’s Vehicle Safety and Driver Qualification Policy
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It does not include all responsibilities and skills required of the job and may be changed at any time. All responsibilities must be completed in compliance with all safety protocols, policies, procedures and consistent with the spirit and philosophy of The Andersons’ Statement of Principles.