Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter what your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – solving the world’s food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do:
- Follow company safety policies, protocols, and procedures, and ensure a safe working environment for self and team members
- Collaborate across multifunctional teams to find new insights and build partnerships to meet shared objectives
- Complete short-term assignment (internship or post-doc) providing technical support and conduct experiments with a respectful, collaborative, and positive team spirit providing summaries and technical reports to supervisor
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Think big by seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Qualifications – What You’ll Bring:
- Proven ability to maintain complete, accurate and timely records of experimental data and procedures.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software, and experience in databases and/or LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) systems is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Willingness to support a high-quality laboratory environment through custodianship of equipment and strict adherence to lab safety practices.
- Ability to function both independently and as a respectful team member.
- Ability to adapt approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- 2022 DELTA Symposium participant
- For internship assignments, the candidate should be enrolled in a US accredited program.
- For post-doc assignments, the candidate should hold a PhD from a US accredited University
Check out life at Corteva!
Benefits – Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
- Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Growing what matters starts with you — start by applying to this career opportunity today!
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated. If you require a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.