WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.
Responsible for all aspects of our operational and testing equipment and activities at inbred and hybrid research sites.
- Ensure all research equipment (tractors, planters, combines), seed process equipment, and general ag research testing equipment are in compliance with AgReliant safety policies.
- Assist in the purchasing, maintenance, calibration, setup, and troubleshooting of all research equipment across various sites.
- Assist in the development and delivery of various training documents on-site or virtually.
- Responsible for meeting project deadlines
- Participate in seed packaging, planting, pollinating, note taking, harvest, and shelling.
- Follow all company safety requirements and set a positive example to ensure the safety other team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy, Ag Systems Management, or related field
- Three (3) or more years experience in seed research
- Experience operating and repairing agricultural equipment required.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills.
- Proficiency in research ag equipment and software used for seed processing, planting, data collection, and harvest.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn multiple computer software programs for data collection and retrieval.
- Must be able to obtain a pesticide/herbicide applicator license.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred) and common PC-based software.
- Ability to lift up to 65 Lbs.
- Ability to travel 40 nights per year, including weekends.
- Ability to work extended hours outdoors during the entire growing season.
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines.