Advanced Agrilytics seeks a Recruiting to join our growing company and help accelerate our growth. In addition to sourcing and vetting great candidates, you will have the opportunity to improve our recruiting and training process, ensuring candidates and employees have a positive experience. This is a great opportunity to join an internal operations team that is dedicated to hiring and training top talent through Advanced Agrilytics’ rapid growth!
- Sourcing, recruiting, and hiring professionals across a range of roles (Agriculture, Sales, Data, etc.)
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews and internal team meetings
- Collaborate with internal team members and hiring managers to ensure efficient and positive candidate experience
- Work with outside headhunters and staffing agencies to identify new talent
- Review and analyze resumes using our in-house ATS, Jobvite
- Manage internal referral program
- Assist with Campus Recruitment and Internship programming
- Successfully communicate with business leaders and inform them weekly on hiring updates
- Ensure data integrity within our ATS (Jobvite) and LinkedIn Recruiter
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in the agriculture industry
- 1 – 2 years of recruiting experience
- Ability to take direction while working independently and collaboratively
- Ability to create and interpret recruitment reports
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with ATS and other related platforms (Jobvite, LinkedIn Recruiter highly preferred)
Advanced Agrilytics is an agronomic tech company that provides farmers with actionable, customized strategies to deliver sustainable outcomes at the sub-acre level. Our independent hands-on approach combines field specific data with agronomic research to meet farmers at the cross-section of technology and a personal agronomist. With our patented Hex-Grid system, Advanced Agrilytics provides precise recommendations that help farmers manage inputs and resources and maximize profitability in any given environment. Our recommendations, backed with our own research and proprietary data systems, provide operations prescriptions focused on return on investment and independent of product manufacturers and retailers. Founded in 2013, Advanced Agrilytics is rapidly expanding its team across the Midwest. The successful candidate will join a team of industry veterans with experience within agriculture’s leading seed, chemical and agriculture technology companies.
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Collaborative, autonomous work culture where each person makes a difference!