Indiana Farmers Insurance is currently looking for a Quality Analyst to join our Quality Assurance Team. The ideal candidate will be local to the Midwest and surrounding states of Indiana.
This position acts as a liaison with business partners throughout the organization to ensure the QA processes are functioning properly, according to user requirements and established guidelines. The right candidate will work with the Quality Assurance Manager to recommend changes and facilitate implementation, as well as to provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve stated quality standards. Your technical expertise will ensure quality products and continuous performance improvement throughout the organization, in support of our vision.
Benefits for the Quality Analyst:
- Free Health insurance
- Free Dental insurance
- Free Vision insurance
- Free Life insurance
- Free Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance
- 2% 401k Company Match
- 11% 401k Company Contribution
- Excellent Paid Time Off
- Day of Service
- Charity Match Program
- We promote from within our diverse workforce regularly and offer regular opportunities to learn and grow
- Flexible Work Arrangements that include work locations in the office, hybrid schedules and fully remote. The type of arrangement available is determined by the position and business needs
- Matching funds of up to $100 annually are available from the company for your favorite charitable organization
- Associate recognition awards, fun gatherings, and opportunities to make friends are part of our culture
- An on-site fitness center, as well as free and convenient parking right next to our building make life easier
Qualifications and Responsibilities for the Quality Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business, Quality Management &/or IT; or equivalent experience
- At least two years of experience in quality assurance, or related discipline
- Experience working with and developing test plans and test scripts
- Knowledge of project methodologies and software development lifecycles
- Conducting manual testing, to include regression integration and system testing, validating results, accuracy and reliability
- Documenting software defects using a defect tracking system and escalating to developers &/or vendors
- Performing detailed analysis on defects found during testing, or by system users, by running queries, extracting XMLs and identifying impacts to the client
- Working closely with technical and non-technical peers and management to promote successful delivery of products and services
Why work for Indiana Farmers Insurance? Imagine working for an employer like this:
- 95% retention of its associates over the last 5 years
- Financially stable as shown by our A (Excellent) rating by AM Best
- Truly customer focused
- A strong legacy of excellent performance throughout our 147 years in business!
Indiana Farmers Insurance is an equal opportunity employer!