Assist in all phases of seed production, conditioning, warehousing and shipping to gain a better understanding of AgReliant Genetics & the seed production business.
- Assist with daily production operations including product returns, re-bag, re-tag, field activities, etc. as required
- Work in both plant & warehouse
- Assist with field inspections as needed
- Follow all safety procedures & maintain housekeeping of plant
- Complete an assigned special project & present finding to AgReliant employees at the end of the summer
- Other duties as needed
- College students who are interested in agriculture and majoring in an ag-related field
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred) and common PC-based software.
- Ability to work required hours
- Ability to lift up to 60 Lbs.
- Ability to walk fields & operate machinery as needed
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines
- Some overnight travel required