Corteva Agriscience is seeking individuals for the role of Production Digital Field Analyst. This role will serve as the Digital Agronomy lead at the site level, reporting to the Field Operations Manager and consulting with Production Agronomists and Regional Digital Agronomists. This individual will utilize innovative technology and digital agronomy in driving field productivity and digital site strategy.
Responsibilities: What will you do?
- Work independently within a pre-determined set of goals as directed by the location FOM and Regional Digital Agronomist.
- Serves as the lead for all aspects of seasonal data collection and management. Including: as-planted, as-applied, uploading fertility data and harvest yield monitor setup and data collection/monitoring
- Develop and implement strategies to increase local awareness and generate demand for the digital agronomy portfolio of products and services
- Provide consulting services surrounding digital tools/data analysis for location Agronomy team
- Network with Digital Field Analysts to ensure best practices are shared across the SPSC teams
- Lead the analysis of data collected from digital agronomy tools and strategies
- Ensure digital tools are calibrated and ready for use each season
- Execute and analyze digital agronomic research across seed fields
- Provide feedback to the Regional Digital Agronomist on digital tools, programs and improvement ideas from the local production team
Qualifications: What do you bring to the table?
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Geographic Information Systems, Agricultural Business Management, Precision Agriculture or equivalent experience in Digital Agronomy.
Work experience Desired: 1-2 years of experience of practical application in agronomy and demonstrates aptitude using precision ag technology.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, collaborates effectively to accomplish work, addresses conflict in a direct and constructive manner
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with team members and internal customers
- Experience using Geospatial technology and willingness to train other team members
- Strong understanding and experience with farm machinery, geographic information systems (GIS software), GPS systems, variable rate technology and mapping software
- Ability to obtain results by taking initiative, working independently, overcoming obstacles and finding creative solutions to solve problems
Work Location Segmentation
Site dedicated (100% at Corteva location)
- This role will be onsite at Corteva location
Benefits: Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!