Do you want an exciting opportunity working with a dynamic portfolio with year over year growth? Corteva Agriscience is currently seeking a Product Manager where you will grow, achieve & create stategy for the Cereals portfolio. The Project Manager initiates, develops, organizes, implements and measures effectiveness of the operational marketing plan to promote brand awareness, maximizing profit and market share.
Responsibilties include, but are not limited to:
- Aid the portfolio marketing leader in the development of the three year marketing strategy and is accountable for executing year one of the plan.
- Manage relationships with all external vendors and support agencies.
- Provide customer interaction, pricing, forecasting, and partnering with National Account Managers (NAMs).
- Collaborate across all organizational functions including commercial, finance, supply chain, legal, product development, platform and integrated field science.
- Serve as the foundational lead and collaborate with Supply Chain Managers and Portfolio Marketing Lead on monthly forecasting.
- Lead portfolio presentations at sales launch meetings with commercial teams.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in Ag-business, Ag-economics, Marketing, Agronomy or related
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, sales, or sales management
- Experience with managing large, diverse product portfolio
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Industry experience preferred
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better worklife balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Corteva Agriscience ™ serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.