Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience™ has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations. We’re looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to create a market-shaping agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Accountable for the management of projects required for global product chemistry registration in the areas of physical properties, analytical methods, product stability and batch analysis of active ingredient and formulated products.
- Understand Product Chemistry regulatory requirements around the globe.
- Represent Product Chemistry as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on global regulatory teams.
- Design and implement product specifications of technical material.
- Partner across A&PT to ensure regulatory requirements are met in study designs.
- Actively participate on global, cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for Product Chemistry regulatory planning and submissions.
- Initiate, coordinate, format according to requirements and issue reports needed for registration and re-registration of end use products and active ingredients.
- Partner with other research organizations from multiple disciplines (Manufacturing, R&D, Regulatory, Supply Chain) to communicate project progress and timelines
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- A minimum of a BS degree is required. – 5 years or more of recent relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of GLP requirements
- Strong analytical chemistry background and project management experience is preferred.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, and customer focused environment.
- Prior experience with conducting physical properties studies and analytical method validations following EPA FIFRA or OECD GLP is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to effectively interact with a diverse group of customers, peers, plant personnel, R&D, regulatory, and industrial experts.
- Possesses excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Demonstrate initiative toward research planning and execution.
- Demonstrates flexibility to accommodate urgent projects.
- Technical proficiency in using Scientific Methodology to solve complex problems with high impact.
- Focus on continuous improvement in the areas of technology, cost, and process efficiency.
- Anticipate future trends and has options in mind to enable quick actions.
- Values environmental health and safety.
We care about you and we care that you’re comfortable. While there’s no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better worklife balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!