If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work at Corteva Agriscience! Corteva has an exciting opportunity for a Pioneer Territory Manager serving Southwest Indiana (Princeton/Evansville) region. If you have a passion for providing solutions to customers and leading a high-performing team, this is a great opportunity for you!
Our team is searching for a dedicated and highly talented leader who is proactive and passionate about providing solutions to customers and leading a high-performing team of sales representatives. If you are goal-driven and possess an owner mindset, we’d like to meet you! No matter your position, you will have a vital role in helping us shape the future of agriculture for generations to come!
What do we expect from you?
- Responsible for direct selling larger accounts within assigned territory.
- Team selling with local sellers to accounts in that area – includes on-farm sales calls for both existing customers and prospects.
- Directly manage the assignment of customers and prospects to sales representatives.
- Identify customer and prospect opportunities and establish a plan to capitalize on these opportunities with sellers.
Technical skills/product understanding:
- Maintain a thorough agronomic and technical knowledge of Pioneer products and services.
- Troubleshoot customer complaints and work to resolve them.
- Provide agronomic support and advice to growers and prospects.
- Manage direct selling activities to assigned accounts which include developing and maintaining the relationship and servicing the account either personally or through an assigned point of sale.
- Provide necessary skills and knowledge training to meet sales performance objectives.
- Coach sales team to enhance selling activity, differentiate products/services and build relationships.
- Serve as a role model, teacher, and coach to sales representatives, demonstrating sales skills and customer responsiveness.
- Recruit, select, and retain a high-quality professional sales force that can meet the needs of customers.
- Set sales targets and tactical plans with each sales rep for assigned customers and prospects.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, in Agronomy, Business, or Marketing required. Will consider other degrees with related field sales experience.
- At least 2-5 years of sales experience, managing and coaching individuals.
- Must be able to sell, negotiate, influence, resolve conflict, and coach.
- Agronomy and crop production practices are preferred.
- Willingness to travel and work in a rural environment
- Ability to pass a driving record background check
- Keep in mind, equivalent amounts of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the above requirements
What you can expect from us:
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive health, vision, and dental insurance
- Sales incentive bonus plan
- 100% 401k company match
- 4 weeks paid time off to start & paid holidays
- Company provided cell phone, laptop, vehicle, and business expense account
- Work-life balance – a varied mix of working from a home office and spending time out in the field
Ready to grow your perspectives and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Corteva Agriscience ™ serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.