As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals’ lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco’s promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
Your Role: Pet Innovations Associate Brand Manager, US Pet Health
This role is responsible for assisting in the management of the Pet launch projects. The Associate Brand Manager works in close partnership with Brand Leadership in the development and execution of the strategy for the new Pet product launches. This includes leadership and involvement in workstreams, executing strategy, cross-functional collaboration, and alignment, developing launch professional and consumer campaign materials, and tracking of investment budget.
This position is primarily on-site with flexibility for hybrid work arrangements when needed.
- Develop & Execute Brand Plans:
- Assist in the development and lead execution of launch plans to meet sales and profit goals
- Coordinates and executes programs and projects to meet launch objectives and for continuous brand support
- Partners with Business Unit, Technical Marketing, Regulatory, and Customer Services to achieve brand launch objectives
- Business Management:
- Active monitoring and analysis of business fundamentals including competitive and category drivers
- Tracks key performance indicators, makes ongoing recommendations on optimizations
- Ensure compliance with industry and internal organizational regulatory requirements
- Leverage insights and analytics to inform commercial planning forecasts in partnership with Demand Planning, forecasting product
- Customer Centricity:
- Partner with sales, technical marketing, and customer marketing to
- Develop a deep understanding of the consumer and customer needs
- Draw from existing data and insights to identify opportunities to maintain brand relevance and demand
- Project Management:
- Manage launch timelines (i.e., commercial innovation and line extensions), specifically ensuring the project stays on track
- Provides input into brand strategy
- Manage and support the promotional approval process
- Work closely with stakeholders throughout the organization (R&D, Manufacturing, Sales, etc.) to ensure organizational alignment.
- Assist in the development of launch collateral for assigned projects
What You Need to Succeed (minimum qualifications):
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with Marketing/Business focus
- Required Experience: 3+ years of experience in Brand Marketing
- Personal accountability and a strong drive for execution
- Ability to build positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Desire to make a difference.
- Qualified candidates must legally be authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal Health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications):
- A positive and collaborative attitude to align and support brand objectives.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and excitement about envisioning the future
- A team player with presence, and agility, excelling in cross-functional teamwork
- Excellent organizational and implementation skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Mastery of compliance with project approval requirements, Elanco policies, and procedures.
- Brand management in consumer-packaged goods or animal health preferred
- Travel: 10% Annually
- Location: Global Elanco Headquarters – Greenfield, IN – Hybrid Work Environment
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Elanco, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive work environment. If you think you might be a good fit for a role but don’t necessarily meet every requirement, we encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this role or other roles!
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status