Solinftec is an innovative digital agriculture company, rapidly expanding its operations in the US.
With 22 million acres, 30 thousand machines connected, and 100 thousand daily users. Solinftec was recently awarded by AgFunder the Most Innovative International Startup Series A and beyond award.
A key player in IoT and A.I. for Agricultural Business, with several systems deployed in sugar, ethanol, corn, soybeans, and citrus. The company develops hardware, software, mobile applications, integration with ERP legacy systems and telecom carriers, creating value added solutions for digital agriculture. As part of the company’s growth strategy, its international expansion plans include a presence in the United States, Latin America, and Australia.
We are growing and adding three positions.
• Two in Midwest: Iowa, Illinois, Indiana
• One in Southeast: Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama.
Office from home, travel is required.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Partner Account Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the sales of the portfolio selling Solinftec solution packages to Ag Retailers, Cooperatives, Grain Elevators, Farmers, and other clients.
Duties May Include:
• This role is the key relationship builder and account owner with new and existing clients.
• Manage client relationships and communicate with clients both face-to-face as well as over the phone.
• Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity weekly to build appropriate sales strategies for the region.
• Establish account metrics and objectives to meet Solinftec Sales targets.
• Coordinate client contact with Customer Success and Project teams.
• Respond to all inquiries from Solinftec clients and handle issues that may arise.
•Provide input and feedback to Senior Management relating to all things related to agronomy, grain and product/service development.
• Document interactions with clients using CRM.
• Contribute presentation material to representatives and growers for training or sales calls.
• Prepare presentations for Senior Management and Key Account Managers.
• Complete expense, vehicle, maintenance logs, mileage reporting as per prescribed schedule.
•Weekly or bi-weekly face to face meetings with local teams to ensure seamless delivery/execution resulting in high-level customer experience.
• Help train/mentor new sales and operations staff, as required.
• Participate in trade shows with the purpose of generating strong leads.
• Completion of training as identified throughout the year.
• All other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years sales experience, including high interaction with Ag Retailers, Grain Elevators and Cooperatives.
• Negotiation skills with proven sales record.
• Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and communications skills required.
• Understanding of technology, digital platforms, farm equipment, agronomy, and farming processes.
• Previous experience with precision agriculture and variable rate technology preferred.
•Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Business, Data Science, or related field with emphasis on Project Management, Manufacturing, Plant Science and Crop Production considered an asset.
What We Offer
• Competitive salary
• Performance bonus opportunities
• Retirement plan
• Comprehensive benefits
• Competitive vacation schedule
www.solinftec.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, reach out directly to email@example.com
Send your resume, work you’re proud of, and a sentence or two about what you enjoy and what you’d like to work on.