Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
OTC, EDI and LSP Operational Experts implement and maintain LSP interfaces and integration as part of the FCOE (Finance Center of Excellence FCOE) and support other O2C processes and Global Process Owner. This position leads, coordinates, and/or executes activities to integrate new LSP’s or update existing ones ensuring global processes are utilized and business processes are efficient and effective. This position is responsible for ensuring global processes are clearly defined and aligned with the business (logistics), IT, OTC and the LSPs and steady state processes are governed and delivered from an operational perspective. The role will coordinate with the business/IT/ESC project priorities, timelines, interdependencies, FCOE resource allocations and define and maintain key metrics related to deliverables and business customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Supporting current business processes and technology solutions
- Provide cross functional support for Elanco Service Center, Logistics and Global Commercial Business
- Support the OTC global process owner on strategic matters
- Partner with business and IT to resolve issues and implement improvements
- Provide subject matter expertise on the process and data
Designing and developing innovative project solutions to improve processes
- Prioritize and provide process input on interdependent change requests
- Engage with third-party companies and tool providers as needed
- Drive global standardization and process efficiencies
- Interact with other project groups on cross-functional projects
- Maintain a strong relationship with the business to represent their requirements and needs primarily with the US and Global Commercial Capabilities Advisors
Providing expert training and documentation
- Provide formal business process and SAP knowledge transfer and sharing of key learning points and system changes
- Collaborate with Global Training GPO and serve as a key subject matter expert in the creation and revision of training material
- Train key customers and partners (remotely or on-site)
Implement the processes for LSP Integrations and operations
- Participate in process mapping sessions with business and IT counterparts at the LSP.
- Responsible for creation and oversight of the testing processes both informal and formal for Project Mustang.
- Understand and support implementation of various Inventory and Quality Management processes
- Understand end to end data movements in SAP aligned with LSP and OTC needs
- Review / Update test scripts as needed with the business for design changes
- Escalate deviations from global design to the Global Process Owner
Engage with Stakeholders and Maintain relationships with:
- 02C Global Process Owner
- Global Commercial Organizations
- Global Logistic Leads
- FCOE organization
- ESC Operational roles.
- IT Organization
- Third Party Consultants
- Bachelors Degree in an accounting, finance or business discipline
- 6+ years ERP experience with SAP and in OTC
- 6+ years in Order to Cash
- Knowledge of Commercial Processes and applications such as order entry, pricing, rebates and other sub processes
- Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment
- Systems experience, especially SAP and OTC applications
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal Health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this position.
- 30% of travel
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status