What You Will Do:
- Contract Management: Responsible for working closely with functional leadership in the fulfillment of TriRx contract terms and conditions. This includes accurately executing financial true-ups and reconciliations as specified in the MSA. Also assisting procurement with the negotiation of any new product work orders and/or MSA renewals.
- Operational Management: Responsible for consolidating global product demand and issuing appropriate forecasts and purchase orders to TriRx. Responsible for monitoring and influencing all activities associated with product supply from TriRx; driving collaboration between functional areas (e.g. Planning/Scheduling, TSMS and Quality) to resolve issues and ensuring reliable product supply and product quality in a cost effective manner. Governance will include oversight of a balanced scorecard in accordance with EEM standards.
- Team Leadership: Direct leadership and performance management responsibilities for one supply chain/planning associate and indirect leadership of the cross functional process team comprised of supply chain, TSMS, and Quality.
- Relationship Governance: Responsible for forming, facilitating, and leading the appropriate governance structure in accordance with EEM standards, including the establishment of steering teams, joint process teams, setting relationship goals and success indicators, driving continuous improvement activities and overall monitoring of performance.
- Periodic Assessment: Responsible for completing periodic reviews of CM relationships against set goals and objectives; recalibrating expectations as appropriate. Conduct periodic risk assessments of CMs and communication of results to senior management.
- Continuous Improvement: Responsible for CM productivity agendas, continuously improving work practices, quality and reducing costs.
- Projects/Business Ventures: The role may be required to participate in CM selection and due diligence activities as required. These activities will be driven by global business development and the requirement for new product launches.
- Compliance: Responsible for the adherence to appropriate financial, quality, supply chain, HSE, regulatory, internal standards as well as internationally recognized standards at the external manufacturers.
- Technical Transfers: Responsible for supporting successful technical transfers either into or from contract manufacturers. Ensuring that supply remains undisrupted throughout any technical transfers or terminations.
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Engineering/Science degree
- 5 years experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the USA.
- Must speak fluent English
- Understanding of supply chain methodology – MRP concepts
- Knowledge of external manufacturing environment
- Previous successful supervisory experience
- Ability to influence others to obtain business results
- Demonstrated learning agility
- High communication skills
- Excellent mentoring and coaching skills
- Proficiency with computer systems including SAP, Veeva, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities
- Position requires domestic and international travel
- Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status