As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals’ lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco’s promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
The Change Agent will provide coaching and leadership for the implementation of Operational Excellence (OE) principles at Clinton Labs and Terre Haute sites. The change agent will be responsible for completing the necessary training, ingraining the concepts of OE philosophy into the organization, training appropriate individuals in OE concepts, partnering with leaders at both sites to continuously improve the OE culture.
Functions, Duties, Tasks:
1. Coach and teach key OE principles, practices, and tools throughout Clinton Labs including
- Process Variability Reduction Concepts and Applications
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Waste Reduction
- Root Cause Problem Solving
- Standard Work
- Smooth Flow Concepts
2. Successfully complete the OE/Lean training requirements.
3. Provide analysis of business results and metrics to ensure that targeted areas for improvement are realized.
4. Partner with business leaders to develop OE goals for the various departments and site.
5. Partner with business leaders to develop employees’ ability to convert continuous ideas into action and realized value.
6. Develop and implement OE management control system(s) throughout, utilizing monthly metrics as part of the foundation.
7. Participate in Change Agent network across the organization and identify replication opportunities.
Basic Minimum Qualification
- Degree in applicable field
- Excellent interpersonal/interaction skills
- Experience working in operations, maintenance, or manufacturing support
- Ability and willingness to adapt to and drive change
- Customer Service mindset
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to influence
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to coach and influence
- Strong business acumen
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good training and presentation skills
- Project leadership experience
- Statistical analysis capabilities
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status