Corteva Agriscience is the only major agriscience company in the world completely dedicated to agriculture. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generation to come. Our inspiration is to be a market shaper, driving the next generation of agriculture products that help farms and farmers flourish and through partnering with society becoming the most trusted partner in the global agriculture and food community.
With a global footprint and over 20,000 employees, Corteva is building the future of agriculture and leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
- Formally or informally, lead Business Process Experts toward solid performance and growth within their profession; ensures development planning and career path planning
- Ensure proactive collaboration across the BPE community and with all IT stakeholders to ensure best practices while evolving group learning opportunities
- Ensure business process modeling techniques are standardized and consistently utilized, measure quality
- Regularly review business process outputs to drive ideation of new people, process, and technology enhancements
- Facilitates defining and aligning Strategic Capability Roadmap, Technology Roadmap and Product Roadmaps in collaboration with BRM, ITPO, Engineering, and POs.
- Regularly reviews Product Roadmap outputs to ensure quality and a focus on business and IT value
- As needed, documents and monitors business processes to assess current state. Identify standardization and simplification opportunities and emerging requirements for improving business processes
- As needed, translates business needs into specific business requirements. Collaborate with Solution Architects to translate business requirements into functional / technical requirements
- As needed, create user stories for desired solution functionality
- As needed, partners with delivery vendors. Communicates technical requirements, define deliverables, and oversee execution
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Business Process Expert in a corporate environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office 365 skills, with an ability to become familiar with Corteva-specific programs and software.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Possess a high degree of initiative to take independent action and be able to exercise proper judgement at all times.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little or no supervision.
- Detail oriented, and able to consistently produce high quality, accurate work and results.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and strict time constraints
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Decision-making ability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Background in IT
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal, and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Check out life at Corteva! https://www.linkedin.com/company/corteva/life
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!