Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter what your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – solving the world’s food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first.
Corteva is seeking to hire an External Manufacturing Prodution Leader based at our Indianapolis, IN Global Business Center. The Crop Protection External Manufacturing Production Leader (EM PL) is accountable for the safe, compliant, reliable, and effective operation of Suppliers who contract manufacture Crop Protection products on Corteva’s behalf.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Lead the Regional External Manufacturing organization, comprised of External Manufacturing Operations Leaders and External Manufacturing Production Data Analysts. Ensure the team is appropriately sized to meet the needs of the Crop Protection business based upon the number of Suppliers and complexity of the operation in region.
- Partner with critical enabling functions to support day-to-day External Manufacturing operations, including Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality, R&D, Registration, SBS Project Teams, and Finance.
- Ensure Suppliers are achieving production plans, process performance metrics, quality control and assurance requirements, new product launch expectations, and cost targets.
- Partner with Procurement to perform annual Supplier Segmentation and execute an effective Supplier Relationship Management Program.
- Partner with Quality to develop an annual Supplier Audit schedule and execute an effective Supplier Auditing and CAPA Program.
- Lead the development and execution of the Regional External Manufacturing strategy.
- Provide critical input in the screening and selection of External Manufacturing Suppliers for new actives, formulations, and packaging products.
- Act as a core Team Member of the Regional Formulations and Packaging Strategy Team, North America Manufacturing Regulatory Product Compliance Team, and Global External Manufacturing Governance Team.
- Ensure organizational effectiveness, and steward people processes to ensure continued growth and development of all employees.
- Model and inspire positive culture and behaviors for the External Manufacturing organization, fostering strong employee engagement.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of Manufacturing or Supply Chain experience.
- Proven people management and leadership experience
Skills needed for success:
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to lead with influence and direction.
- Ability to shift seamlessly from strategic to tactical thinking and vice versa.
- Ability to collaborate across functions and lead teams.
- Ability to contribute to local and global team direction through cooperation, participation, and commitment to shared goals and vision.
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment toward Responsible Care principles and regulatory compliance.
- Enjoys a rapid pace of work and issue resolution.
- Promotes an environment that fosters learning, work process adherence, and the development of others.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
– Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
– Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
– Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
– And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated. If you require a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.