PURPOSE AND SCOPE
As the largest, family-owned retail seed company in the United States, Beck’s was founded on faith, hard work, and innovation of our family and family of employees. As we continue to grow, our culture is maintained by those who work hard to make a difference in the lives of farmers. Beck’s is seeking quality individuals to join our family of employees.
This position optimizes the development of projects and processes and serves as the communication glue between the creative and marketing services teams.
As a member of the Beck’s Family of employees, all full-time employees are eligible for a generous benefits package:
- Health benefits including two medical plan options and company HSA contributions, dental, vision, employer paid life/AD&D for you and your dependents, disability insurance, and access to an onsite Nurse Practitioner
- 401k plan match & company sponsored pension plan and access to a Financial Advisor to help you manage your retirement savings
- Paid time off, Paid Holidays, Wellness Programs, & Corporate Discounts
- Company Christmas Party, Free Lunch, $200 Merchandise Allowance, & Much More
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to implement processes relative to the department in support of the marketing services team and delivery operations, ensuring the strongest possible solutions are achieved.
- Manage all marketing pipelines and workflows including but not limited to, video, audio, graphic design, etc.
- Ensure that resources are well-utilized and that the team delivers high quality services in a timely manner.
- Collecting and coordinating assets for all marketing materials to ensure project runs smoothly.
- Manage the departmental calendar, monitor current marketing projects to ensure they are on schedule, and coordinate vendors.
- Facilitate marketing services/creative check-ins to monitor work-in-progress, establish priorities, adjust schedules, and ensure successful project completion.
- Monitor projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly.
- Review marketing materials, assist with the sourcing, development, and layout of visual content for media production and marketing.
- Submit all final assets to outside vendors.
- Managing project management software (Workfront).
- Perform other related duties as may be required by the Creative Lead or Marketing Communications Manager.
1. Education and training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in area of Business and Administration, Marketing Communications or other related field.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record as determined by Beck’s automobile insurance policy.
2. Technical knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess positive attitude and actions.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, work as a team member, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Extensive computer and software skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Experience with a project management software (Workfront or something similar).
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in a coordination and administration position.