Gropod is in the first stage of a massive revolution in food, health, and agriculture. Freeing individuals and families from commercialized farming and monopolized food industries. We empower people to take control of their own health and wellness. Most of all, providing access to healthy food where otherwise it may not be possible. All in the convenience, and eco-friendly environment of your own home. Our products are engineered to optimize plant growth, minimize energy consumption, reduce water usage, and enhance nutrition. We are seeking a Marketing Intern to help us tackle the way we communicate this new way of growing produce. Be a part of a revolution.
- Current enrollment in a undergraduate course for marketing
- Familiarity with Social Media Fields
- Good understanding of the latest Marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Full understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have a passion for marketing and storytelling
- Must be currently enrolled at Purdue University
- Research key facts and statistics to help drive marketing campaigns.
- Research Social Media trends in our industry.
- Help create a social media strategy.
Interested applicants should email Scott Massey, firstname.lastname@example.org