PURPOSE AND SCOPE
As the largest, family-owned retail seed company in the United States, Beck’s was founded on faith, hard work, and innovation of our family and family of employees. As we continue to grow, our culture is maintained by those who work hard to make a difference in the lives of farmers. Beck’s is seeking quality individuals to join our family of employees.
This position is responsible for assisting the Marketing Communications Manager in building and coordinating the marketing team relationships with internal departments to create a better customer experience. This position will coordinate the process and resources needed to develop marketing initiatives from creative brief to execution.
As a member of the Beck’s Family of employees, all full-time employees are eligible for a generous benefits package:
- Health benefits including two medical plan options and company HSA contributions, dental, vision, employer paid life/AD&D for you and your dependents, disability insurance, and access to an onsite Nurse Practitioner
- 401k plan match & company sponsored pension plan and access to a Financial Advisor to help you manage your retirement savings
- Paid time off, Paid Holidays, Wellness Programs, & Corporate Discounts
- Company Christmas Party, Free Lunch, $200 Merchandise Allowance, & Much More
- Utilize strong communication skills to build and coordinate marketing team relationships with departments and teams to create a better internal customer experience.
- Collaborate, develop, and implement marketing strategies to ensure alignment with company objectives.
- Proactively identify and recommend strategic opportunities to internal departments and teams to advance their goals.
- Determine the type of advertising, including radio, print, digital, video, social, and additional marketing content that needs to be created and implemented.
- Collaborate across the marketing team to create and execute marketing strategies and communication solutions.
- Work with marketing team to ensure campaigns and activities are on schedule and within budget.
- Manage project-based forecasts and budgeting, and work with necessary teams to ensure success.
- Evaluate and analyze the performance of various marketing initiatives.
- Proof content for various digital and traditional activities.
- Perform other related duties as may be required by the Marketing Communications Manager.
1. Education and training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in area of Marketing Communications or other related field.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record as determined by Beck’s automobile insurance policy.
2. Technical knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess positive attitude and actions
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, work as a team member, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Extensive computer and software skills (Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite)
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a marketing or communications related field.