Job Title: Marketing Communications Specialist
Are you seeking a results-driven, team-oriented workplace that makes a difference to how we feed the world? Are you a self-starter who would like to shape the marketing footprint of an organization?
Advanced Agrilytics is seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist to help our efforts on brand building, design, communication, and implementation of promotional programs.
- Assist with development of content including strategic, plan and execution of external marketing campaigns for Grower Direct, B2B, and Ag Ingenuity Partners business segments
- Oversee the management and maintenance of all online communication vehicles including the strategic execution of social media accounts within Advanced Agrilytics
- Support multiple projects by creating visual communications (graphics, infographics, one-pagers, presentations, newsletters, reports, etc.) that simply, cleanly convey information
- Assist and serve as a resource with promotion development for internal and external events and programs across the organization including customer meetings and employee meetings
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the organization to identify and support communication needs for both internal and external audiences
- Assist with the management of external vendor or agency relationships to provide support in the acquisition of promotional items, print collateral and other branded materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Business, Marketing and Communication, or related field with 3 or more years of experience
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Collaborative, autonomous work culture where each person makes a difference!
Advanced Agrilytics is an agronomy services company that fills the gap between the mountains of data farmers have accumulated and the agronomic know-how to put it into action without bias. Established in 2013, Advanced Agrilytics is rapidly expanding its high-touch agronomy services footprint throughout the Corn belt to assist farmers in managing specific environments within the field and share research-based insights from an experience team with a passion for agriculture.