Who We Are
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.
As a key leader on the AGRIGOLD team, you are accountable for the development and delivery of a clear and compelling brand that drives growth in our key markets. In this role, you will develop and deliver our brand positioning, voice, and experience to farmers across the U.S. This is an individual contributor position, with a direct and significant impact on key business results, who is seen as a leader and partner the brand’s success. This role manages the entire paid media spend and will directly impact the brand’s performance on every phase of the marketing funnel, from awareness to advocacy.
- Define and refine brand positioning, identifying key brand drivers and ensuring every brand message and asset clearly conveys this positioning.
- Define our brand experience, ensuring expectations for that experience are clearly communicated in the marketplace, and partnering with Channel Marketing to ensure our seed sellers have the resources they need to deliver that experience.
- Work cross-functionally with digital, content and design specialists to deliver compelling content with a coordinated content calendar.
- Act as primary point of contact and relationship owner with our advertising/creative agency of record, responsible for managing projects and keeping within budget.
- Develop and implement tactical plans to increase brand awareness, such as brand campaign, media plan, website, social media, sponsorships, industry events and other communication mediums.
- Work closely with sales and agronomy to develop plans and communicate back through the organization effectively.
- Manage the promotion of product performance and plot data.
- Manage the promotion of the brand through promotional items available via our online store, responsible for product inventory, spend tracking and keeping within budget.
- Manage the promotion of the brand, our products and services through static and customizable print resources available via our online store, responsible for literature inventory, spend tracking and keeping within budget.
- Partner with digital marketing and advertising/creative agency to review analytics on all campaigns to measure success and translate the data into usable information that influences strategy and tactics.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, business or related field
- Agriculture background preferred but not required
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Agency experience preferred but not required
- A passion for developing a deep understanding of the customer that is reflected in the brand
- Marketing thought leader with ability to develop strong strategies and drive to effective execution
- Agility to adjust to changing market conditions
- Humility to admit when a strategy or tactic hasn’t worked, learn from it, and adjust
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and meet established deadlines
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to understand strategy and translate it into an effective tactical plan
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR requirements