The Marketing Communications Intern will provide support to the marketing communications team and work with Marketing Communications Managers, Communication Specialists and Digital managers. Responsibilities include assisting the marketing communications team in developing promotional materials, writing content for multiple communication channels, supporting key initiatives and other product marketing campaigns and tactics.
Responsibilities – How will you help us grow?
- The Marketing Communications Intern will assist the marketing communications team in the development of campaign materials and content, interaction with the marketing agency(ies), collaborating to support product line communication needs, digital marketing initiatives and field sales support materials.
- Engage in projects that involve integrated communications plans such as traditional media, social media, digital communications, collateral, field support materials, public relations, internal communications and more.
- Assist marketing communications team in creating content to promote on Pioneer.com or other digital and social media platforms.
- Provide support to Marketing Communication Managers and Communication Specialists on projects including development of promotional tools and communication materials.
- Will receive extensive exposure to many various field and corporate roles within sales, agronomy, marketing and communications including career shadow opportunities.
- Some travel may be required, including some overnight trips in support of projects and career shadow opportunities.
Qualifications – What will you bring to the table?
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in an Agriculture, Communications or Marketing discipline
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0
- Excellent writing and editiing skills
- Passion for production agriculture and/or marketing
- General knowledge of crop production and agronomy
- High energy and creative mindset
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Motivated with a desire to interact with people and groups
- Strong interpersonal skills including working with others
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated. If you require a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.