Corteva Agriscience is currently seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist supporting the Hoegemeyer business. Under the general supervision of a Marketing Communications Manager, this position is responsible for the daily tactical and coordination of a variety of promotional efforts including advertising, public relations, social and digital media, community relations, dealer relations and communications.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Support field sales teams and farmer-dealer network in the Western Corn Belt with promotional and advertising needs
- Support the creative development, production, deployment and reporting of targeted marketing including: digital, social, print, radio and event marketing for dealers
- Assist with planning, registration and coordinating of on-site, virtual, tradeshow and other public-facing events
- Lead creation and development of signage needs; assure Hoegemeyer adheres to legal requirements and standards
- Manage and coordinate the Hoegemeyer Internship Program which includes college recruiting and marketing
- Manage promotional online-e-store and serve as focal point/decision maker for promotional items and promotional apparel offering, distribution strategy, execution and budgeting.
- Responsible for advertising and marketing design needs, knowledge of Adobe design software preferred
- Proficiency using web-based content management tools, Drupal preferred
- Write, edit and proofread online content and website copy; Ensure accuracy of all content
- Creates plans for video and social strategies, assists with video editing, monitoring and planning
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in all content
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Marketing or a similar field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing and communications. Experience with the agricultural industry a plus.
- Highly collaborative team player willing to jump in to support others on the team.
- Must be adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, and creatively solve problems.
- Highly organized with high attention to details and natural ability to take initiative, self-motivated, and comfort managing multiple concurrent assignments with shifting priorities.
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Travel: may be required to travel during peak sales and dealer meetings. Less than 20 days per year.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your well-being, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!