The U.S. Value Beyond Product Marketing team is responsible for developing and executing programs and services that will provide incremental value to our customers and the organization. This includes the use of existing internal resources (e.g., Benchmark for Cattle), external partnerships/assets/businesses to provide unique customer solutions and aligning Elanco Farm Animal business objectives with the broader Food Industry key players. This role will be responsible for building and executing the marketing plans resulting in a valued customer experience and sales growth, with specific focus on growing our PenPoint Livestock Placement and Sorting Service, Feedyard Mortality Insurance and assisting in executing our Sustainability strategy for the US Farm Animal Team.
- Provide input and develop launch plans and KPIs for Value Beyond Product programs and services
- Develop and implement product marketing plans to ensure achievement of desired sales goals and market share
- Generate and Execute the marketing campaigns designed to aid in the achievement of sales targets in line with specific objectives as identified in the annual plan.
- Coordination of strategies and tactics with ad agency, sales, technical and other support teams
- Influence and communicate with global marketing to ensure regional alignment
- Analyze needs and requirements for programs and services by interacting with customers, consumers, and sales teams to determine appropriate market research needed
- Spend appropriate time (min. 20%) in the field to support Sales teams, meeting customers and consumers and gathering feedback on a first-hand basis.
- Complete monthly forecast for respective programs or services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Sciences
- Marketing experience: 5-10 years of animal health marketing experience
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Greenfield Based
- 25% Travel
- Reports to: Value Beyond Product Marketing Director
- Zero Direct Reports
- Dealing constructively with problems/challenges that do not have clear solutions or outcomes
- Demonstrated track record of success (implementation and results)
- Breadth to think strategically and also develop effective tactics with appropriate level of detail
- Strong business acumen and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills: presentation, written
- Demonstrated peer and cross functional influence and leadership
- Prior experience in SaaS in B2C or B2B a plus
- U.S. Farm Animal industry knowledge
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status