As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals’ lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco’s promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
At Elanco (NYSE: ELAN) – it all starts with animals!
As a global leader in animal health, we are dedicated to innovating and delivering products and services to prevent and treat disease in farm animals and pets. We’re driven by our vision of ‘Food and Companionship Enriching Life’ and our approach to sustainability – the Elanco Healthy Purpose™ – to advance the health of animals, people, the planet and our enterprise.
At Elanco, we pride ourselves on fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that diversity is the driving force behind innovation, creativity, and overall business success. Here, you’ll be part of a company that values and champions new ways of thinking, work with dynamic individuals, and acquire new skills and experiences that will propel your career to new heights.
Making animals’ lives better makes life better – join our team today!
Your Role: Technical Services / Manufacturing Sciences Associate
As a Technical Services/Manufacturing Sciences Associate, you will be part of the TSMS team at our Clinton manufacturing site.
- Ensuring reliability of our manufacturing and utility systems
- Searching for and implementing continuous improvements
- Maintaining our facilities and processes in a state of compliance with US and global regulations
- Managing capital projects
- Designing and developing drug delivery systems
What You Need to Succeed (minimum qualifications):
- Education: Currently enrolled in Biology, Micro Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry with a Biology focus, Cell Biology, Chemical Engineering, or related engineering fields
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, problem solving, and technical writing
- A willingness to learn
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications):
- Have an interest in reviewing and improving processes, data, statistics, or materials science
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work exceptionally well independently and with minimal supervision
- Travel: 0%
- Location: Clinton Manufacturing Site- Clinton, IN
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Elanco we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive work environment. If you think you might be a good fit for a role but don’t necessarily meet every requirement, we encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this role or other roles!
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status