- Assist in creating and communicating the Loyalty program vision, strategy and execution across the entire organization.
- Establish and meet Loyalty revenue and new member acquisition goals.
- Collaborate with key teams in Retail, Sales and Digital to deliver the loyalty experience across all channels and platforms.
- Develop and execute strategies that strengthen lifetime value, enhance the customer journey and provide significant opportunities for marketing and engagement.
- Apply learnings from consumer level data to develop segmented audience-based campaigns.
- Manage the relationship with key vendors supporting the loyalty program.
- Represent the Loyalty program with across the organization.
- Serves as the expert on Loyalty best practices and competitor programs to gain understanding of trending behaviors and the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years marketing experience with minimum 3 years in eCommerce/Retail Loyalty programs
- Experience with corporate reporting systems, CRM platforms, databases, data systems and web analytics program required.
- Expertise with how customer data is stored and moved across data systems and platforms.
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior in order to build out key consumer segments and deliver the most relevant offers and communications to our user base.
- Demonstrated experience with digital and direct marketing programs such as email, search, social and affiliate.
- Strong people leadership skills, including the ability to influence, coach, develop and to get work done through others.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal Health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this position.
Additional Skills & Preferences:
- Loyalty experience in CPG, Human Pharmaceutical or Animal Pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Experience in building loyalty programs across both B2C and B2B environment ideal
Location: this role can be located anywhere in the US with ability to travel to Elanco’s corporate headquarters in Greenfield, IN, as needed.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status