We are looking for someone that can:
- Serve as a resource expert on the company’s Life Insurance products, which includes both policies being sold and in force.
- Communicate and demonstrate the company’s competitive advantage to external and internal parties.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the products of our competition, including the ability to dissect and fully understand competitors’ products and market trends.
- Understand and utilize a transferable sales process, including transition statements, how to open a life case, living benefits, concept sales, and needs analysis.
- Train agents in the sales process and the Life Product portfolio at agency meetings, H.O. training, and all agent interactions.
- Conducts joint calls with agents, demonstrating our concept sale/living benefit approach.
- Solve problems with clients and agents related to our in-force existing life business.
- Understand and conduct all appointments and training in a manner consistent with being a Life Insurance Educator.
Requirements for success include:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, with a preference for insurance designation.
- 3 years of Life Insurance experience.
- An active Life Insurance license with a preference for those working towards advanced certification.
- Demonstrated success in life insurance sales, ability to train adult learners, and develop effective training programs.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Life insurance-related technology.
- The ability to learn our company’s Life products quickly.
We can offer you:
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team-focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry-leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K, a companywide incentive plan, and an Employee Community Volunteer Program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment
- A company vehicle