AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.
• Define the brand’s positioning and customer experience.
• Lead a team of marketing communications and channel marketing specialists to build an omni-channel marketing plan to drive significant growth in all phases of the marketing funnel.
• Build lead generation engine for direct sellers (representing approximately 40% of the brand).
• Work with Data and Digital director to identify data gaps and build systems and processes to address them.
• Ensure plan is targeted to focus on key growth areas, and flexible enough to adjust as we learn through the year.
• Deliver on your plan by working within your team and with cross-functional teams (eg. content development and digital marketing).
• Define and refine brand positioning and experience, ensuring the brand voice and experience is clearly and compellingly communicated in every creative asset, from advertising campaigns to customer communications.
• Partner with sales and agronomy lead to enhance the delivery of our brand promise to the customer.
• Supervise the Marketing Communications team member in the development of the brand paid, owned, and earned strategy. Leverage market research to ensure the strategy is moving the needle, adjust as needed.
• Partner with pricing and distribution leaders in marketing to develop a holistic brand plan to meet our targets.
• Represent Marketing within the brand and across brands, to be seen as an expert in your field and a trusted colleague and partner.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Advertising, Business or related field
• MBA, or other relevant advanced degree, preferred
• Agriculture background preferred but not required.
• 8+ years of experience in marketing, or combination of marketing and other commercial disciplines
• (Canada) Bilingual English and French an asset
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
• Thought leader in marketing with a passion for building strong brands.
• Performs well under pressure
• Possesses leadership courage to do the right thing for our customers and the brand
• Established team leader, either through direct management experience or cross-functional team leadership.
• Demonstrate initiative, with ability to handle multiple projects at a time and meet established deadlines.
• Excellent team builder and team player
• Strong presentation skills, with experience interacting with c-suite leadership
• Able to understand broad strategy and translate it into an effective brand-level plan
• Able to travel up to 20% of the time