The Research Program is looking for an undergrad worker to assist with key lab duties including but not limited to:
- Cleaning and picking up around the lab.
- Restocking equipment.
- Re-organizing cabinets.
- Picking up supplies.
- Student must be patient, responsible, and careful.
Job Responsibilities & Skill Development:
Students employed in this role will develop and demonstrate a number of transferable skills essential for future employment success. Key skills and responsibilities associated with this position include:
- Students can communicate with other students in the lab and gain an understanding of graduate life.
- Students who work in the lab are able to gain knowledge of molecular lab bench and molecular equipment through close observation.
- Interested candidates may apply online through Purdue Careers – careers.purdue.edu. Visit Student Employment for more information – www.purdue.edu/studentemployment