At Koenig Equipment, Inc., we strive for the balance of an enriched family atmosphere while achieving the stability and job security every employee is seeking. Koenig Equipment supports your personal and professional journey by providing our sales team a competitive base salary plus commission, flexibility, a minimum of 19 paid days off in the first year of employment, continual training and development, career advancement opportunities, and comprehensive benefits packages. We are currently seeking qualified candidates to support Koenig’s Greenfield, IN business territory.
- Develop long term relationships with our customers to build solutions within an assigned territory while promoting all aspects of Koenig Equipment, Inc.
- Increase market share and profitability for the stated range of products within the geographic area.
- Regularly and consistently call on all “key” and “assigned” accounts and maintain their profiles completely and accurately. Work to grow number and potential of assigned accounts not to exceed specialist’s ability to effectively serve those accounts.
- Develop an open and “real time” channel of communication throughout the industry. Be recognized as a solutions provider.
- Create opportunities by evaluating customer fleets and techniques, and proactively propose better solutions.
- Thoroughly evaluate and accurately price all machines offered on trade. Assume personal and primary responsibility for the profitable resale of those machines.
- Accept primary responsibility for new equipment market penetration in sub-A.O.R. assigned by the dealership.
- Assist in annual budget planning, expense control of department, and manage goal planning and implementation geared towards KEI metrics.
- Attend learning sessions at dealership and external locations as required.
- Work with Product Support Sales Representative to plan and hold clinics and other events.
- Work with Lot Coordinator and assist with lot display and merchandising.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agribusiness or similar field of study preferred.
- 3-5 years of direct Ag Industry related equipment sales experience.
- Strong customer relation and inter-personal skills, ability to communicate effectively and excellent attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the agricultural industry.
- Working knowledge of sales techniques and methodologies.
- Commitment to maintain standards and address issues in a timely, professional manner.
- A good understanding of financial reporting principles relative to complete goods (new and used) operations.
- Ability to analyze local market conditions and develop strategic plans.
- Effective time management skills.