At Elanco (NYCE: ELAN) – it all starts with animals!
As a global leader in animal health, we are dedicated to innovating and delivering products and services to prevent and treat disease in farm animals and pets. We’re driven by our vision of ‘Food and Companionship Enriching Life’ and our approach to sustainability – the Elanco Healthy Purpose™ – to advance the health of animals, people, the planet and our enterprise.
At Elanco, we pride ourselves on fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that diversity is the driving force behind innovation, creativity, and overall business success. Here, you’ll be part of a company that values and champions new ways of thinking, work with dynamic individuals, and acquire new skills and experiences that will propel your career to new heights.
Making animals’ lives better makes life better – join our team today!
Your Role: IT Data Analyst Intern
As an IT Data Analyst Intern, you will be part of IT team to work with data operations team to deliver solutions for a business-critical project.
- Work with cross-functional teams to provide analytical solutions at Elanco
- Network with Elanco employees and demonstrate leadership capabilities
What You Need to Succeed (minimum qualifications):
- Education: Currently enrolled in undergrad studies in Data Sciences, Computer Science, Informatics, or related majors
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent phone, speaking, and presentation skills
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications):
- Have an interest in information science or animal health
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Have a willingness to gather and assess data to solve complex problems
- Strong sense of initiative and learning agility
- Proven to be self-motivated, with demonstrated high level of responsibility and professionalism
- Must be able to work exceptionally well independently and with minimal supervision
- Travel: 0%
- Location: Global Elanco Headquarters – Greenfield, IN – Hybrid Work Environment
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Elanco we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive work environment. If you think you might be a good fit for a role but don’t necessarily meet every requirement, we encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this role or other roles!
Our Internship Program
Our internship program is designed to provide students with experiences! Internships are project based and comprised of business-critical needs. All interns have the opportunity to significantly impact Elanco’s success over the summer and kickstart a career that counts.
- Internship Dates: May 20th – August 9th (12 Weeks)
- Competitive salary: $19-$37/hour (dependent upon major and year in school)
- Networking events
- Assigned mentors
- Professional development opportunities
- Optional all-inclusive housing for $150 per week (for Greenfield and Clinton interns) or a $4000 housing stipend (for all other manufacturing sites and Sales interns)
- Full time roles or additional internships for interns with outstanding performance