This role will drive the standardization and productivity of IT operations and enablement of Elanco’s digital strategy for the North America Manufacturing and Research & Development sites.
Reporting to the NA Mfg & R&D SiteOps IT Director, you will engage with the local IT teams ensuring they are setup for success to manage both global and local IT services & solutions by working cross functionally across IT, Operations Technology and M&Q Business areas.
SiteOperations IT is at the heart of the global IT organization ensuring the ‘rubber hits the road’ on Elanco’s growing digital investments positioned on modern IT architecture. The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide capability leadership to the NA M&Q & R&D SiteOps team assisting all the sites in region focused but not limited to:
- Portfolio Management balancing life-cycle and new capability investment
- Project management knowledge for optimum execution of all scales of work
- Shape right-sized IT/Business governance at sites
- Partner with Global & Local Quality at sites to ensure appropriate right-sized validation of IT solutions
- Given this role is based at Fort Dodge, IA, partner with the local SiteOps IT Owners to ensure any urgent or high-priority operational needs are addressed with the appropriate escalation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related Scientific area
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the implementation and support of IT systems and/or infrastructure
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the implementation and support of Operations Technology solutions
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal Health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this position.
Additional Skills & Preferences:
- Broad IT infrastructure experience
- Knowledge & experience of ITIL processes
- Demonstrated experience working in a GxP environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence peers and business partners
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify issues and either resolve or escalate to the appropriate level for resolution
- Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
- Experience in the Animal Health industry or R&D environment, with a solid understanding of relevant processes and trends
- Worker Type-Flexible: Flexible workers are expected to come on-site about half the time.
- 0-10% travel
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status