This role is responsible for maintaining inventories at US distribution centers. This includes on-boarding of inventory, maintaining inventory accuracy, and necessary controls to ensure Customer Service can process orders without issue.
- Maintain 99% inventory accuracy, appropriate SOX documentation controls, and approvals in a timely monthly manner
- Maintain inventory flow through distribution centers for clean inventory and destruction
- Maintain clean inventory that allows Customer Service to process orders without issue
- Successful inventory CAAS documentation for monthly, quarterly, and year-end close
- Successful inventory E&Y documentation for monthly, quarterly, and year-end close
- Maintain inventory to ensure continuous supply for MTO and Reorder Point SKUs
- Perform QC of autogenous vaccines orders
- Collaborate closely with Supply Chain and US Affiliate Quality Team to ensure handoffs are efficient and communication flows smoothly
- Proactively on-board new products (launches, business development)
- Manage inventory oversight for consignment arrangements
- Coordinate Physical Inventories in alignment with SOX requirements
- Engagement with 3PL operations and lead monthly and quarterly performance meetings with 3PL providers.
- Evaluate the Logistical Requirements for active Customers and new Customer plus ensure 3PL providers implement and meet packaging and labeling specifications at shipment.
- Provide guidance for ASN’s and GTIN’s structure to ensure outbound shipments from 3PL’s are compliant.
- Select and align carriers for Parcels, LTL, and TL to achieve optimum performance and costs for Elanco – providing Customer Satisfaction Results – OTIF.
- Ensure end of month customer orders are clear at 3PL warehouses allowing Elanco monthly and quarterly reports to finalize smoothly.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in an environment governed by GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) and other regulations such as Sarbanes Oxley
- Power user with SAP/WM/O2C systems
- 3 years of experience in Distribution/Operations or Customer Service
- Business/Supply Chain or directly related experience
- Inventory Control or Financial related experience
- Experience with ERP systems, integration, and validations
- The role will require a candidate to be in the office at least once a week
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status