WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.
- Develop and execute a communications strategy that aligns with the overarching goals of the organization, provides a consistent narrative and effectively conveys the value proposition of AgReliant Genetics to internal stakeholders
- Establish relationships with and become a trusted communications advisor to all leadership levels through the organization to build key message platforms and deploy effective communication tactics by project
- Lead the launch of a company-wide intranet; Provide initial strategic direction and deployment and maintain content development for the site throughout the year
- Ensure company voice, culture and brand positioning are communicated effectively
- Utilize communications platforms to effectively reach a diverse employee population through a number of channels and tactics including:
- Update employee messaging applications with timely and relevant company information
- Assist with the content development, planning and execution of quarterly town hall meetings
- Write and disseminate company-wide emails and
- Develop and distribute monthly employee newsletters
- Assist in the planning and execution of internal meetings and events
- Set and manage the digital strategy and guidelines for the company’s internal information hub (intranet) and social media channel (Yammer)
- Monitor and respond to employee comments, questions and messages in a timely manner
- Track and report on key internal communications and social media platform metrics regularly and identify opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing / public relations / communications or related field
- 4+ years of professional writing and communications experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, formal presentation skills, organization and planning, strategic thinking, problem analysis and problem-solving; team-leadership, persuasiveness, adaptability, creativity; judgment, decision-making
- AP style writing preferred
- Ability to work with c-suite leadership as needed
- Courage to make the right recommendations, regardless of leadership sentiment, and provide compelling support for those recommendations
- Excellent computer skills – including but not limited to Microsoft Office products
- Manage basic video production and editing from third-party provider
- Knowledge of seed industry preferred
- Up to 15% travel required
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines