If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
As an Internal Audit Intern, you will:
- Performing attribute testing on assigned audits.
- Documenting test results and providing conclusions within audit workpaper software.
- Assisting with the developing of audit draft reports.
- Performing research on anomalies identified within data projects.
We are looking for students majoring in Accounting and Data Analytics.
Why intern at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance?
- We offer a robust, paid internship program!
- An iconic Indiana company that has protected Hoosiers since 1934.
- An organization that values work/life balance in a collegial team focused environment.
- A downtown location with free parking , a company cafeteria and fitness center .
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our ideal intern can:
- Provide our workforce with new and fresh ideas of doing business.
- Take initiative on projects and daily responsibilities.
- Communicate professionally with all levels within the organization.
- Adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Work independently remote and in an open environment.