Our goal is to create a program that is an excellent learning experience for anyone interested in agronomy, general agriculture, precision agriculture and/or sales between the months of May through August. The internship will be tailored to the interests of the intern and experience level to maximize the learning experience. It will be an opportunity to make money while having more than just an average summer internship. This program will also allow Co-Alliance to evaluate potential employees and develop a talent pool in which to hire from in an increasingly competitive job market. Your experience as an intern will be catered to your interests and strengths. The internships we have to offer will be a hands-on real world working experiences. As with all of our internships the interns will contribute to the success of each facility in which he/she is assigned.
* Work with the local agronomist on any agronomy support activities.
* Responsible for an overall assigned sales/research project. Duties would include monitoring projects throughout the summer, taking pictures, taking samples, and gathering data.
* General field scouting.
* Attend meetings (sales meetings, training events).
* Tissue Sampling.
* Customer Communication.
- At least one prior internship preferred
- Pursuing a degree in an Ag related field