The Intercompany services associate is responsible for the fulfillment and shipment of orders from domestic and international internal customers in a timely manner. The role must understand and comply with all applicable Governmental and Regulatory requirements. This role is the primary point of contact for customers and must ensure routine communications with customers and planners.
Functions, Duties, Tasks:
- Process customer orders in SAP to ensure that they are supplied on time and in full.
- Track incompatible orders & implement corrective actions to resolve.
- Track the status of when items are due for delivery.
- Review affiliate inventory levels before shipping to ensure shipments do not exceed inventory targets.
- Maintain sales orders to match customer POs & routinely monitor for mismatches.
- Maintain customer supply agreements & ensure compliance to requirements.
- Ensure that shipments are in compliance with requirements concerning item/country, prices, documentation, declaration, and country requirements.
- Coordinate with the planners to determine the availability of product.
- Lead routine meetings with customers to enhance relationships.
- Proactively communicate with customers by providing routine updates on status of orders and monitoring inventory exception notification’s.
- Negotiate with customers regarding changes in product availability, quantity changes, alternative schedules, & transport options.
- Compile and analyze the customer service metrics.
- Ensure customer lead times & order quantities are accurate and communicated to customers each year.
- Coordinate the creation, consolidation and filing of documents required by the federal government.
- Participate and provide support to Process Teams and new product launches/line extensions.
- Maintain customer service SAP data such as pick/pack/prep duration, transportation duration, loading group, shipping point, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study
- Proficiency with computer systems including SAP R/3, and Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks or projects simultaneously with ownership responsibility.
- Demonstrated data analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral). Must be comfortable interacting with customers whose native language is not English.
- Good teamwork skills – consistently and collaboratively seeking win-win solutions
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Elanco employee benefits are provided
- This is a fixed duration opportunity for up to four years
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status