We promoted from within, again, and now Indiana Farmers Insurance is looking for an experienced Field Property Claims Professional to join our Claims Team. The ideal candidate will service various counties in Southeastern Indiana and will be local to that area, Northern KY, Cincinnati, OH or other city close by in OH.
The right candidate will investigate, assess damages, write structural property estimates, make coverage decisions, and ultimately resolve personal, commercial and farm property claims. As a Field Property Claims Representative II with Indiana Farmers Insurance, you will support our vision by driving prompt and fair claims resolutions.
Benefits for the Field Property Claims Representative II:
- Free Health insurance
- Free Dental insurance
- Free Vision insurance
- Free Life insurance
- Free Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance
- 2% 401k Company Match
- 11% 401k Company Contribution
- Excellent Paid Time Off
- Day of Service
- Charity Match Program
- We promote from within our diverse workforce regularly and offer regular opportunities to learn and grow
- Matching funds of up to $100 annually are available from the company for your favorite charitable organization
- Associate recognition awards, fun gatherings, and opportunities to make friends are part of our culture
- An on-site fitness center, as well as free and convenient parking right next to our building make life easier
Qualifications for the Field Property Claims Representative II include:
- Experience and expertise in writing structural property estimates
- Must be able to climb, access roofs, basements, crawlspaces, etc.
- One – Three years field property claims experience, required
- College degree, preferred
- Professional designation (CPCU, CSLA, AIC, etc.), strongly preferred
- Identifying, investigating, and referring potentially fraudulent claims
- Ability to read and interpret policies and endorsements
- Working knowledge of Xactimate an added benefit
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess effective and positive interpersonal communication skills and demonstrating a professional, yet friendly demeanor
- Ability to set customer expectations and meet and/or exceed them
- Fairly and accurately assessing claims, in a timely good-faith manner, according to policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively cope with difficult individuals and situations
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable motor vehicle record
Why work for Indiana Farmers Insurance? Imagine working for an employer like this:
- 95% retention of its associates over the last 5 years
- Financially stable as shown by our A (Excellent) rating by AM Best
- Truly customer focused
- A strong legacy of excellent performance throughout our 146 years in business!
For more information about Indiana Farmers, please go to https://www.indianafarmers.com/about-us
Indiana Farmers Insurance is an equal opportunity employer!