At Farm Credit Mid-America, we believe people are our strongest asset. We are consistently looking to hire individuals from a wide range of experience and capabilities who have a desire to serve. Currently, we have over 1,500 employees across Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee.
The Instructional Designer applies instructional design, adult learning principles and strategies to analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate instructional courses, assessments, and other learning deliverables. This role is responsible for developing instructional materials for instructor-led courses as well as designing and creating eLearning courses. The Instructional Designer will be involved in all phases of the course creation lifecycle including analysis documents, design documents, storyboards, and final learning solutions that align with the overall business goals. Collaborates effectively with the Instructional Design Manager, Learning Program Managers, leaders, and business partners to translate business requirements into engaging learning solutions that align to desired outcomes, and ensure learning deliverables meet and exceed quality standards. Project manages deliverables and proactively communicates milestones. Possesses strong writing, communication, graphic and instructional design skills. Reviews and edits material against accepted standards for instructional quality and soundness.
Looking for a passionate Instructional Designer to create engaging eLearning, training and micro-learning materials. Audio/Video production and graphic design skills a plus!
- Partners with leaders and key business stakeholders, subject-matter experts and/or external vendors to
- Develop effective, participant-centered learning solutions designed to various skill sets at differing levels.
- Reinforce a strong culture of learning.
- Develop innovative, and scalable eLearning and distance learning solutions.
- Create engaging courses and solutions that enhance the learning experience.
- Applies standard principles of graphic design to develop material that is visually appealing.
- Develop online/web-based training content, which requires the creating of detailed storyboards, project management skills, and narration scripts.
- Project management for assigned portion of the organization’s learning program portfolio and communicate with project team members to co-create deadlines, assignment, and objectives.
- Consult with business leaders, subject-matter experts, and cross-training resources to develop the right solution.
- Utilize multi-media resources to create learning rich in audio/visual content.
- Audio/video recording, production and editing ability is a must.
- Assist with the learning management system administration.
- Represents and communicates the mission and values of Farm Credit Mid-America and complies with its conduct policy, security policy and confidentiality expectation.
Education and Experience
Associates degree in training and development, adult learning, instructional design, graphic design, performance technology or related field with at least one (1) years’ corporate experience.
Bachelor’s degree preferred. A combination of relevant experience and education will be considered.
Here is what our company offers:
- Competitive Salary
- 15 Vacation days, 15 Sick days, 11 Holidays
- Award winning 401(k) with outstanding employer match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term, Long-term, Life and other insurances
- Fitness incentive
- Tuition Assistance for employees and dependentsIND123
Farm Credit Mid-America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other category protected by law.