At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter what your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – solving the world’s food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first.
Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity and open Post-Doctoral Scientist – Insect Cell Biology and Metabolism in Crop Protection Discovery & Development R&D based in Indianapolis, Indiana. This research involves providing novel, sustainable solutions to benefit farmers and consumers for tackling some of agriculture’s most complex problems. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with a vast array of colleagues and contribute to a better understanding of insect metabolism and design of sustainable crop protection products. This position offers a competitive salary and the tasks.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Developing and validating biochemical assays.
- Evaluating and analyzing metabolism of small molecules.
- Collaborating with other technical experts within collegial team settings.
- Communicating results and conclusions through presentations and publications.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Ph.D. in biochemistry, entomology, bioanalytical sciences or related science fields.
- Hands-on experience with P450 biochemistry and enzyme metabolism.
- Hands-on proficiency in using LC-MS/MS and metabolite ID methods.
- Work/Visa Sponsorship not offered for this role
- International relocation not offered for this role
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
– Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
– Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
– Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
– And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives…? We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team. Start applying to this opportunity today.
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated.