Indiana Farm Bureau, Indiana’s largest nonprofit farm organization, works to be an effective advocate for farmers and through its policies and programs, promotes agriculture and improves the economic and social welfare of member families. Indiana Farm Bureau has over 260,000 members, representing nearly 75,000 farm families across Indiana. For more information about Indiana Farm Bureau, please visit www.infb.org.
Indiana Farm Bureau offers unique opportunities in networking, leadership development, and hands-on experiences to create an environment for personal and professional growth. We are looking for a Regional Manager to work with our county Farm Bureaus and their volunteers to promote agriculture and educate our communities.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Serve as Indiana Farm Bureau’s field representative working with our county Farm Bureaus and their volunteers to promote agriculture and educate communities of modern agricultural practices and issues
- Demonstrate leadership abilities to promote Indiana Farm Bureau and the capacity to lead assigned key initiatives
- Provide guidance and training to county volunteers using online webinars and in-person workshops
- Establish, cultivate, and maintain effective working relationships with members, legislators, INFB staff, and the agricultural community
- Command attention, manage group processes and change tactics midstream
Do you have:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree equivalent required (Agricultural degrees beneficial, but not exclusive)
- 3 to 5 years related work experience preferred. Prior experience working in agriculture is a plus.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision, Ability to set own priorities; exercise initiative and judgment in making decisions within the scope of assigned authority.
- Ability to pursue everything with energy and drive; has a need to finish and seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Effective presentation style in a variety of settings both internally and externally.
- Involved in a farm environment. Must be self-directed self-motivated, able to plan, organize and meet deadlines.
- Able to work a flexible schedule and ability to attend INFB-related functions. Be a problem solver and assist others to solve issues.
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center.
- A flexible/hybrid work schedule
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
- A collegial team focused environment.
- An organization that values work/life balance.
- An industry-leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K and a companywide incentive plan.
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment.